The original Bulgarian Tribulus contains 40-60 times the amount of Protodioscin in the dry matter compared to Tribulus from other parts of the world. For this reason, bulgarian Tribulus as a raw material is also several times more expensive. The indicated difference in composition is due to the different genotype of the plant and the harvest period (Tribulus grows in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East).
The root and fruits of the plant were medically used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurvedic medicine.
People have traditionally used this plant for a variety of potential effects, including increasing libido, maintaining healthy urinary tracts, and reducing swelling.
Today, Tribulus terrestris is widely used as a general health supplement, as well as in supplements that supervise proper testosterone levels.
Anchor supports the nervous system, healthy airways and helps maintain low blood pressure and sugar levels.
Effects of the plant Tribulus terrestris in men over 40 years of age:
- increases testosterone levels (up to 30%), interest in sex life and muscle mass volume at the expense of fat,
- reduces internal tension and restores vitality and vigor.
Effects of the plant Tribulus terrestris in women over 40 years of age:
- increases the level of the hormone estradiol and an increase in sex drive
- relieves negative climacteric symptoms, suppresses insomnia, tension, depression, hot flashes and mood swings accompanied by irritability,
- reduces body fat.
Other effects of the plant Tribulus terrestris:
- has a diuretic effect,
- slows down aging,
- has an analgesic effect,
- lowers blood pressure,
- improves regenerative abilities,
- increases the secretion of bile and gastric juice,
- favorably affects the metabolism of fats and sugars,
- improves the regenerative abilities of the organism,
- prevents water retention in the body.
Use: Stir the teaspoon in a small amount of water and take 2 times a day before meals.
Country of origin: Bulgaria
The product may contain traces of nuts, peanuts, sesame and sulfur dioxide. Store in a dry place, away from sunlight.